Monday, August 11, 2014

Where has the time gone!


I'm sitting here the night before our son Dewey goes of to kindergarten.  It seems just like yesterday we brought the little man home from the hospital and weren't sure what we should do next. 

But it just came natural and we did know what to do next. We loved, and nurtured him, taught and still teaching him God's word. We made him the little "dude" he is. 













And now riding the bus and going to a school with 500+ kids. He tells me he will be fine and that he'll see me (actually Dad) after school.
    
                   Meet - n - Greet 
Meeting his teacher and bringing in all the supplies needed.


First day.....





               And......then I cried. 

Today I also remember my mom as it seems like yesterday as well, we said goodbye to her. Today marks 14 years that she has been gone. I know she is in a much better place and some of her friends are starting to join her, it still doesn't make it any easier. She would loves these boys so much and be very proud of the gentleman they are growing up to be. We love you and miss you every single day!







No comments: